Although 2020 has been deemed by many as a do-over, there have been many excellent lessons:
1. Learning to be still and to focus on what is truly important.
2. Adapting to doing things in a new way.
3. More time with family.
4. Additional time to work on projects that were put off.
5. A reminder that slowing down is not a bad thing.
6. Thankful for the things we once took for granted.
7. A deeper connection to God with time to reflect on Him.
8. Renewed energy and focus.
9. Goals being met.
10. Not losing a positive outlook on life.
May you remember all of your blessings on this Thanksgiving Day! May you focus on the good, smile, reflect, and rest! God is still in control!